Thursday, October 30, 2008

Some Photos From the Past Two Villages.


About one quarter of who would end up coming to church on Wednesday.
Hanging around on Wednesday waiting for church to start.
Waiting for church on Wednesday.
Mother who gave me her child for awhile during church Tuesday.
Tim taking a cat nap in the car on the drive to church on Tuesday.
Children at church on Tuesday.

Jimmy and Katuuk (sp?) - the Hindu couple's driver and their son (respectively)
PH and some Massai men on Tuesday.
I was decorated with all this jewelry but didn't know what to do next.
With the Massai men on Tuesday donning some typical Massai jewelry.
The boys and Moreto and the Massai men on Tuesday posing for the camera.
Photos with the Women from Wednesday
Outside the church on Tuesday.
Outside the church on Tuesday with the Massai men and Moreto
Even the men like to touch my hair.

Peace.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all the pictures!

Anonymous said...

I'm particularly fond of the one of you with all the jewlery :)

FYI...you should check out the facebook pics of Mike and I from the Halloween party last weekend. His costume was interesting to say the least :)